In this Hidroneador Automation guide, I will tell you how to build machines that will allow you to extract and process resources automatically.
- How Hidroneador Automation works
- Best automated starter Hidroneador mining configuration
- How to get the best automatic drilling and harvesters at Hidroneador
- How to build your first automatic drill Hidroneador
- Expansion of its mining operation with transporters
- How to automatically order resources at Hidroneador
- Logic allows you to build complex machines
- Maintenance and repair of your machines
- Where to buy the best drills and harvesters
- How to manufacture the best drills and harvesters
- Hidroneador Machine costs
How Hidroneador Automation works
Hidroneador Automation is driven by water. That means that everything you build should be close to a water source, such as a river, a pond or a lake.
Water pressure determines how fast a machine works. It is possible that it is also necessary to filter the water in some cases to reduce the damage suffered by a machine. The increase in pressure and filtering can be achieved with specialized pipe pieces.
This hydroneador the automation guide will guide it through the basic concepts of the configuration; It will depend on you to discover the best machine for your needs.
Best automated starter Hidroneador mining configuration
The best start hydroneador The mining configuration can be built quite economically: you can buy wrought iron machines used just to the other side of the road from its initial location. The image above shows exactly how it is configured:
- Entrance water pipe: Extract river water.
- Valve hook: This allows you to close the water flow.
- Pressure tank: You can place fragments or fragments bars in this compartment to increase water flow.
- Wrought iron drill: drills the ground and automatically extracts piles of dirt.
- Wrought iron harvester: take lots of dirt and extract resources from them.
- Bread: A standard bread can capture all resources that come out of the wrought iron harvester.
How to build your first automatic drill Hidroneador
Before you can build your first automatic drill, you must earn some money through hand mining. Once you have a few hundred Hydrocins, you can create an automated configuration and really increase production.
Here it is explained how to create a basic automatic mining configuration:
- Place a drill where you would like to undermine. Remember, the lower the ground, the better resources you will get!
- Place a harvester directly below the drill exit; This will automatically convert dirt lumps into resources.
- Start placing pipes and make a path to a water source.
* Optionally, place pressure tanks, valves hooks, water filter hooks and any other optional accessory you want to add.
- Once all the pipes are connected, turn on the machines and begin to undermine!
Expansion of its mining operation with transporters
This initial configuration is only the beginning of hydroneador automation: it can extend it even more with the use of conveyor belts. Of course, you could walk down, pick up the bread and take it to the surface to melt the articles by hand. Once you start bringing more hydrocins, you can choose to build a series of conveyor belts that will automatically transport all your materials to the surface.
How to automatically order resources at Hidroneador
The easiest way to classify resources is automatically using the water -acted manual classifier. All you need to do is place a pepita of the resource that you would like to filter in the tray; that resource will shoot out of one port and deposit the rest outside the other port. You can use three or four of these machines to separate all the resources from the initial game in separate containers; See the image above to see a possible design for a classification configuration.
Logic allows you to build complex machines
A store in Bridgepour has several “logical” devices that are somewhat similar to minecraft red st1. These allow you to accurately configure your production. We will not go into details about this aspect of the game, but it is certainly worth experimenting with him once you have some money to spend!
Maintenance and repair of your machines
Like the real world, hydroneador the machines will spoil. You will need to use tools to repair them; You can find them in most of the main stores. It is always a good idea to have some tools at hand to keep your machines working without problems!
How to get the best automatic drilling and harvesters at Hidroneador
While you can buy a pair of hydroneador automation machines on the other side of the road, obtaining the best things requires traveling east to Icehelm. You will also need an iron lote (and later, clout) to do them.
Where to buy the best drills and harvesters
You can buy the best drills and harvesters within Icehelm. Go down the elevator and walk to the right at the intersection to access the store; See the table below to know the prices.
How to manufacture the best drills and harvesters
The process to manufacture the best drilling and harvesters in hydroneador requires that you gather a large amount of iron (and later, cloutium) along with a few hydromoneas. This is what you should do; Be sure to check the image above to know how this huge anvil works!
- Acquire enough Hydrocins and Iron/Cloutium to buy the template for the machine you want to build and manufacture it.
- Put the Hydrocins and resources in a pan.
- Take the bread to Icehelm. Lower the elevator, go directly to the store and buy the template.
- Place the template on the pedestal of elements of elements (1).
- Place the minimum amount of resources necessary in the melting pot (2). Do not worry about the leftovers: they will be deposited in special slots once you have built your machine.
- pull the activation lever (3). The machine will be deposited on the construction platform (4). The leftover resources will be deposited in the front slot (5).
Once you have built your machine, you can take it by hand or place it in the nearby conveyor; This will automatically transport the surface. You can park a vehicle under the output pipe to load several machines without having to do any additional work.
Hidroneador Machine costs
|Machine||Level||Hydromoned cost||Iron manufacturing cost||Cloutium manufacturing cost|
|Forged iron drill||1||184||300||N / a|
|Forged iron admission reinforcement||1||82||60||N / a|
|Cloutium intake reinforcement||2||454||N / A||60|
|Forged iron harvester||1||122||100||N / a|
We have all finished with our Hidroneador Automation guide, but there is even more to explore! Check out our other guides below: