Elden Ring hGame Fest set its launch January 21, 2022 . Since its stellar appearance at the Summer Game Fest 2021 hGame Fest only been offering small brushstrokes about what we can expect from the new adventure of Hidetaka Miyazaki . There are many followers of Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twitce those who have deposited high hopes on him, so today is a great day for them: some media have tried the game, and the popular Twitter Nibellion user hGame Festpiled A good mountain of new details. Next we leave the gameplay of IGN and we tell you the main novelties.
Elden Ring: New details about the world, fighting, secrets and much more
Just a couple of months ago we told you that the title, which is committed to combining dungeons with exploration of an open environment, would have a level of difficulty similar to that of Dark Souls III, according to the words of Miyazaki himself. And now we have been able to know new and exciting Game Festpects of the game .
* The world will have a hub or nexus inhabited by different NPC
* We can use the trip fGame Festt from anywhere
* The open scenarios will be very extensive and there will be many secrets to discover
* The narrative will be less cryptic than usual and the staging, very ambitious
* The game will have several finals
* Our horse will also be able to execute double jumps
* The control of the character will be very agile, similar to that of sekiro: shadows die twice
* It will not be eGame Festier for other Software titles, but we will have more alternatives
* There will be many fully optional combats
* We can perform different counterattack movements
* Magicians and archers can fight horseback riding, just like warriors
* There are optional dungeons alien to the supramend
* Stequilo mechanics will be similar to those of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Elden Ring will reach PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One next January 21, 2022 .